Head of Investor Services (m/f/d)
Main Missions: Business Support in our Germany Branch in Düsseldorf. This means being a multiple interface:
- To clients: Taking care of their needs/requests when directly contacted,
- To client-related entities (like Master KVG, Depository Banks, Consultants): Being their first point of entry when e.g. setting up a mandate
- To internal collegues abroad: Mostly in the headquarter but also in the UK Branch,
- To the German Investor Relation collegues: Helping them to translate their efforts into success; most important part of the mission.
- Close co-operation with the existing Investor Services Team.
- Backup-role for certain Investor Services Team members.
- Strong academic/industrie background, degree from well-respected university
- 5-10 years professional experiance in similar role within an asset management firm.
- Demonstrable skills/experience in dealing with wholesale and institutional clients
- Independent, inquisitive, self-motivated person with excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding and willingness to adopt companies philosophy
- Languages: German native/perfect; excellent English is essential, French helpful but not mandatory.